Rugby Clubs require initial season starter planning information, as well as competition management. Please review the resources below.
Planning helps your Club to:
• Communicate all club activities to members
• Look at where the club has come from, where it is now, where it wants to go and how it is going to get there
• Identify the main objectives of the club
• Encourage the members to get involved in the development of the club
• Ensure that resources (human, physical and financial) are used effectively
• Bring order into the hectic business of running a Rugby club
The planning process for Rugby clubs generally focuses on operational planning, the day to day planning of activities/events, as opposed to more formalised club strategic planning, that looks at long term objectives.
Clubs can initially develop club calendars to formalise planned activities/events at the club, before moving onto more formalised operational and strategic plans.